Nini & Koko

Salam everyone.

Hows your life been??

Just wanna say, finally I got a camera!!

LOVE it.!!

and.. as everyone who knows me, they're asking, what is the name??

Ya lah....

KEBUN is for my car.. coz the plat number is KBN ***

VOLVO is my Lenovo s10..

TETED is my 25 years old Teddy Bear.

A is my Aino phone..

Pretty much all my personal belonging got their own name which I will call them with the name.

so... this time.. my camera name is..

(drumroll)

..................

(drumroll)

..................

(drumroll) (again)


NINI & KOKO


Laa... Its already written above lorr..



Nini is for the camera body, and Koko is for 18-55mm lens.

Like it! Like it! Like it!

I will have a thousand excuses to get busy updating my kakigambo.blogspot.com but I will have to triple up my kerajinan to do that at first.. HAHA..

Ok.. Bye2..


Oppss... Thats me! ^__^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panduan diet selepas pembedahan laparoscopy/laparotomy

Pengalaman Menjalani Pembedahan Laparoscopy

Pengalaman Excess Baggage dengan MAS Airlines